Mother,Wife,Cook,Boo Boo Kisser,Laundry Attendant,& House Keeper. Maybe not all in that order & Im sure I missed some titles along the way.

Followers

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Sweet & Salty Roasted Chick Peas

SNACK TIME!
I love to just pick all day but with me trying to get my family to eat a little cleaner/healthier I never buy anything to pick on .Now this isn't popcorn or chips but it does the job. In fact I'm eating them as I write this. By the time I'm finish writing this blog they will be all gone. 
Sweet and salty is my thing!!! My favorite thing actually. 

Ingredients 

1 can Chick Peas -Garbanzo Beans

2 1/2 Tsp Olive Oil 

1 Tsp Cinnamon

1 1/2 Tsp Brown Sugar

Pinch of Salt 

Preheat oven to 400 Degrees.


Drain & rinse your Beans.
Place on a baking sheet and back for 30 mins .
(Yes, don't add anything bake naked) Not you the beans,haha
Tossing them around once or twice while cooking .
Meanwhile, Mix Olive Oil,Sugar, Cinnamon,salt .
It will be thick.
Added Roasted Chick Peas and  Mix thoroughly!!  

Enjoy HOT!! 

- You can also do this with Italian spices and add them to your salad!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment