Mother,Wife,Cook,Boo Boo Kisser,Laundry Attendant,& House Keeper. Maybe not all in that order & Im sure I missed some titles along the way.

Followers

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Apple Chips

2 Apples of your choice

1 Tbsp  Ground Cinnamon 

1 Tbsp Light Brown Sugar




I used 2 Tbsp  of each Cinnamon and Brown Sugar . I had so much left over . So I'm thinking 1 Tbsp Should be fine.  Use whatever Apples you like . I have no idea what apple's I bought , all I know is I got the Apple's that were on sale :) 
Cut up the apple slices as thin as possible, up to 1/8″. If you have a mandoline, cut an apple vertically into rounds. 

Don't forget to take out the seeds!



Preheat oven to 225 degrees, then line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
(If you don't have parchment paper, spray your cookie sheet with cooking spray)
Stir together the Cinnamon & Sugar in a small bowl, then sprinkle/sift over both sides of apples.
Arrange the slices on the baking sheet in one layer.
bake in the middle of the oven for 1 hour. Flip apples and bake another hour, or till crisp.
After you flip them, if you see the apples start to curl up they are almost done.
 Keep a close eye cause I burnt some,haha


And now you have Apple Chips!!











Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment